Sales Account Manager - North Carolina, USA
Supporting the design and manufacture of products, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence’s CAD CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing) software portfolio includes specialized packages to generate, manage and optimize CNC machining toolpaths in a range of industry and material applications.
Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence's Production Software Business has an exciting opportunity for you! We are in need of a Sales Account Manager for our Metals division in the North Carolina Territory. As a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for business development working within a geographic territory to establish, develop and maintain business relationships with new and existing customers. This is a great opportunity to advance your career; we offer a lucrative compensation package and benefits!
• Team Player
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• High degree of professionalism
• Working knowledge of machining (Milling / Turning / EDM)
• Working knowledge of CAD/CAM and CNC programming
• Working knowledge of Mechanical Engineering
• Represent the organization at industry specific trade shows
• Experience using Salesforce or CRM
• Strong prospecting skills
• Able to network to gain potential clients
• Able to meet targets and quota
• Ability to cold call
• Strong closing skills
• Ability to travel in assigned territory
We would love to hear from you
If you are a professional/career-minded individual, with the above desired qualifications, and would like to enhance your career with an industry leader, please email your resume and cover letter (including salary requirements) to email@example.com. Please include “Sales Account Manager - NC" in your email subject line.