Thank you for your interest in the SURFCAM FREE Student/Demo Learning Version. This version of SURFCAM is not a commercial system but is intended for:
- Students that would like to learn NC programming at home
- SURFCAM users that want to continue developing SURFCAM skills, but do not have enough time to do so in their work setting
- NC operators that want to understand and learn SURFCAM on their own time
Please note the following capabilities and limitations:
- No SIM or security code required
- All of the SURFCAM options and modules are supported with the exceptions of TRUEMill and native translators
- The ability to open and work with native SolidWorks files (SLDPRT and SLDASM)
- The ability to open and work with native Mastercam files (MC)
- Reading of ACIS, DWG, DXF, IGES, SAT, X_T, X_B, PAR, VDA, CDL, NCC, CM, GR, INV, SCCLT, ASC, MC, SCPRT and SCEDU files
- The ability to save only to SCEDU format
- No output or export capabilities
- No post processing or verification
The SURFCAM Student/Demo Learning version contains help, videos, tutorials and a "Get Started" manual, but does not include access to the Surfcam support staff.
SURFCAM Student/Learning Demo version users are encouraged to contact their local SURFCAM resellers to learn more about all the new features and functionality in the
latest release of SURFCAM.
To download the SURFCAM Student/Demo Learning Version, please fill out the form below. All the fields marked * are required.
To contact Surfcam, please use one of the methods below.
275 E. Hillcrest Drive
Thousand Oaks, California 91360 USA
Toll free 800-787-3927 (North America only)
General inquiries: email@example.com
Surfcam, Inc. 275 E. Hillcrest Drive, Suite 150, Thousand Oaks, California 91360, USA
Toll free: 800-787-3927 , Phone: (818) 991-1960, Fax: (818) 991-1980
Sales Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org